SmartLab Tiny Series【預購】
PRE Order Closing Date : 20.5.21
ETA : Estimated Mid July / End July 2021
We sells authentic genuine imported books from UK / US .
Shipment sometime might delay or books can be out of print / out of stock.
If you can not wait it ,please don't place your order .
It usually takes 21-65 working days for pre-order items to arrive at your doorstep.
(Different products, ETA may vary, kindly contact our customer service)
Those out of print / out of stock book .We will refund money or replace with ready stock .
- REAL FOOD. REAL SCIENCE. REAL FUN! Bake itty-bitty pies, cupcakes, pastries, and pizzas using teeny-tiny tools and pans; learn why cakes rise, eggs get solid, and cookies smell delicious; baking set fits into an 5.2 x 3.4 x 2.2-inch tin to easily take to grandma’s house or a sleepover
- 17-PIECE TINY BAKING SET INCLUDES: Storage tin with top, rolling pin, wee-knife, pizza/dough cutter, mixing spoon, 3 wee-spoons, mixing bowl, pizza/pie pan, pie server, sheet pan, silicone cake & cupcake molds, 2 silicone finger mitts, 48-page recipe book; recipes require household ingredients not included in this kit
- 48-PAGE RECIPE BOOK EXPLAINS THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE YUM: Tried and true recipes include explanations of how food chemistry works, like how the acid and base in baking powder start a reaction when liquid is added, producing gas bubbles to cause the batter to rise
- 20 ENORMOUSLY DELICIOUS RECIPES: Easy Teeny Frittata, Vanilla Cupcakes, Double-Decker Chocolate Cake, Buttercream Frosting, Chocolate Chip Cook-wees, Lattice-Crust Fruit Pie, Bits o’ Bacon Quiche, Deep Dish Pizza, Silly Little Monkey Bread Pie, and more
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING FOOD SCIENTISTS AGES 8+
Tiny Baking! is a fun family activity in which everyone can play a role. Quick tips: Know Before You Bake:
- Wash up: Hand wash your tiny cookware thoroughly before and after using.
- Plan ahead: Many recipes call for softened butter. Set 1/2 stick of butter on the counter top until soft or have an adult heat in the microwave until soft about 10 seconds.
- It's sticky: Keep a little flour handy to dust your work surface and coat your fingers.
- It's dirty: Set a large bowl in the sink with warm soapy water. Wash your wee kitchen
- TINY ROBOTS, BIG SCIENCE FUN: Mini robotics kit with everything kids need to design and build miniature working machines from an assortment of real mechanical parts; travels easily for hours of play
- HANDS-ON STEM LEARNING: Exciting intro to mini machines and robotics; experiment with gears, axles, movement, and balance; learn basic mechanical engineering--how to assemble robots, what makes them work; same content taught in beginning robotics STEM clubs
- 15 SUGGESTED BUILDS, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: While a child’s imagination is the only limit, an enormous foldout engineering manual gives instructions for 15 motorized builds that walk, roll, crawl, spin, and more
- 26 PIECES + BATTERIES INCLUDED: 3-piece chassis, 2-piece head, 5 gears, 3 axles, 5 wheels, 2 arms with grippers, 2 elbows, 2 legs, center roller, extender chassis, foldout instruction manual, 3 x 1.5V LR44 (AG13) batteries
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING ENGINEERS AGES 8+
Builds 15 and Beyond!
Welcome to the itty-bity robotic engineering lab. Your Tiny Robots set comes with teensy tools to make miniature mechanized minions. You'll build wee walkers, tiny dancers, and many more. As you create, you'll learn all about mechanisms, inside machines, that make our world go round.
Look at all of the stuff in your Tiny Robots Toolbox!
Children are only limited by their imaginations with 15 suggested motorized builds to ignite their ideas. Although, tiny minions march, this kit includes an Enormous Engineering Foldout poster.
The kit contains 26 pieces, including long and short ring axles, axle with small gear,crown gear, elbows,legs, small wheels, fixed wheels, free wheel, front wheel, arms with grippers, center roller, short gear assembly and long gear assembly
What's a Robot?
A robot is a machine, but not everyone agrees about which machines are robots and which aren't. Here's a list of some robot features. If a machine has most or all of them, you can be pretty sure it's a robot.
- A robot works by itself or by remote control.
- A robot interacts with its environment, for example by moving around or handling objects.
- A robot follows instructions. They might be as simple as "go forward, then back" or as complicated as the software programs for self-driving cars or space probes.
- A robot senses its environment. Most robots have sensors for detecting features of the world around them. A sensor might be as simple as a bumper switch or as complicated as a 3-D camera system.
- A robot repeats itself. Many, such as factory robots, are made to do the same tasks over and over again.
- Have fun experimenting with precision scientific instruments!
- Mini instruction book guides kids through 20 tiny experiments.
- High-quality science equipment to perform real science.
- Wonderfully small size makes it perfect for backpacks, sleepovers, or on-the-go adventures!
- Comes with a miniature cabinet, funnel, petri dish, beaker, Erlenmeyer flask, magnifier, test tube, pipette, graduated cylinder, measuring scoop, balance scale, and 3 weights