Set comes with:
🔪 Cleaver Knife - 0.27kg (18cm x 2mm thick)
🔪 Chopping Knife - 0.3kg (15cm x 3mm thick)
🔪 Multipurpose Knife - 0.13kg (18cm x 2mm thick)
🔪 Fruit Knife - 0.03kg (8cm x 2mm thick)
🔪 Knife Block - 0.7kg (25cm x 13cm x13cm)
- BBELL Special Formula high carbon No STAIN steel GERMAN knives.
- Ice hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stay sharper longer, and has superior resilience.
- Precision - honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability.
- Lightweight and strong blade for a lighter feeling without sacrificing strength.
- Polypropylene handles permanently bonded (anti slip treatment) for safe slicing.
- Special knife block design for proper knives placement to prevent food cross-contamination.
- Stylish tone and tone handles make a bold, fresh natural feelings.
- Ergonomic handles ensure fatigue free cutting. End cap features BBELL Logo.
- 1 year warranty provided, Original from Switzerland.
Use and Care Instructions:
- Wash your knives in warm water using a damp cloth and dishwashing soap.
- Dry them immediately after cleaning.
- Do not leave your knives wet or dirty for long time to lengthen the life span of knives.
- Always wash them by hand (suggested).
Why high-quality knives do not belong in the dishwasher:
- Knives and cutlery are put in a basket. During the washing cycle, the blades can rub against one another or against other objects and this can damage them.
- With their sharp blades, the knives can damage the plastic coating on the cutlery basket. This can lead to the formation of rust.
- If the dishwasher is not switched on straight away, food remains (spices, sauces, juices) can damage the blades. Spots can form and the blades can even be damaged (corrosion).
- It is important to use the correct amount of detergent and rinse aid. If you do not use the correct amounts, rust particles or localised corrosion can quickly appear. In most cases, these spots can easily be removed using a standard steel cleaning fluid.